A properly drawn up Will is a written statement of your wishes. It enables you to make important decisions that affect your family and friends after your death such as:
- Who inherits your estate (i.e. everything you own)?
- Who will act as guardians of your children?
- Who carries out your wishes?
Drawing up of your will help you consider other key questions including:
- Should you create a trust?
- How can you protect your dependants?
- Should any charities to benefit from your estate?
A properly drafted Will can spare your family and friends unnecessary work and heartache at a time when they are least able to cope with it. It also reduces the possibility of making your Will invalid or contestable. You can alter your Will or cancel it at any time. This service is free of charge for standard Wills.
Simply download one of our Will forms and return it to us in the post.